What's new in Remote Workshop Release Date: 29th June, 2021
- New Dashboard widgets have been added to display the current weeks job booking and the work in progress (WIP) ageing. Select the gear icon to display, hide and move the dashboard widgets. Click here for more information
- A Vehicle Followup report has been added, enabling you to send service reminders to customers.
- A Workshop Job Booking Reminder report has been added, enabling you to send customers booking/job reminders. This helps to stop no shows.
- A Stock Valuation report has been added, enabling you to report on the value of the stock on-hand at a set date.
- A WIP (Work In Progress) Valuation report has been added, providing a value of the Work In Progress (not yet closed/invoiced jobs) on a set date.
- We have added a new KPI to the job margins screen displaying Gross Profit Per hour (for the job). This metric can be used when pricing to make sure the correct profit margin and business goals are achieved.
- Job Global Discounts can now be applied via the following icon/button (within a Job).
- Some changes to the Diary; added a search and capacity display in the week view, Added technician availability
Click here for more information