This document allows users to access Citrix via a Web Browser
i.e: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
If there is an issue with the Citrix receiver or it is not connecting.
We do not recommend that this is used all the time, only when you are having connection issues with your Citrix receiver
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Open Citrix via Web Browser
- 2. Access to Light Version
- 3. Limitations to using Citrix via Web Browser
1. Open Citrix via Web Browser
- Open browser and go to https://citrix.tsinz.nz
- Use your login details that you would use for your Citrix receiver eg: businessname.workshop
2. Access to Light Version
- Once you have logged in, click on 'Use Light Version'
DO NOT click 'Detect Receiver'
3. Limitations to using Citrix via Web Browser
Although you will have full access to your system, you may not be able to print from your system. We recommend emailing forms and printing if you are unable to print.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Our Support team are here to help, you can reach us by submitting a support ticket
or calling us on 09 583 2455