Citrix user can change their Citrix passwords themselves.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Citrix Password Change
- Open the Web Browser and go to https://citrix.tsinz.nz and login using current Citrix username and password.
- Click on the little drop down arrow in front of their username on the top right corner of the Citrix page and then click on change password.
- At the next step click “Continue”.
Enter your details in the change password box.
Note: Old Password is the current password you are using
The new password must be:
- At least 8 characters
- At least two uppercase and two lower case letters
- Can’t be a part of your Citrix username
- Can’t be one of the 10 previous password
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Our Support team are here to help, you can reach us by submitting a support ticket
or calling us on 09 583 2455